Charming Home in Broadview!
This charming free stone fronted home is situated in a lovely tree lined street in the beautiful and highly sought after suburb of Broadview. It provides a light filled open and relaxed lifestyle that embraces the natural environment and everything that it has to offer.
Situated on a generous 717sqm (approximate) allotment the home has been lovingly cared for and thoughtfully updated to combine stylish living with the benefits of sustainability features. The home offers a rainwater tank that is plumbed and irrigated to the delightful and well cared for front and rear picturesque and verdant gardens.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, dresser and ceiling fan
- Spacious bedroom 2 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- External studio/rumpus room or additional 3rd bedroom
- Good size lounge with heater and ceiling fan
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Open plan family and dining room with split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Sparkling bathroom with claw foot bath
- Separate laundry with additional toilet for your convenience
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Roller Shutters on all front windows
- 21 panel solar power system
- 20,000 litre (approximate) rainwater system
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area with pizza oven
- Workshop/storage shed
- Double length carport
Easy walk to the bus, a full range of sporting facilities including Broadview Oval and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes' drive to multiple shopping centres including the new Walkerville centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres. All this and only 5kms (approximately) to the City, North Adelaide shops, cafes, restaurants and to the Adelaide Oval precinct.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.