Character Cottage with Contemporary Charm
Well maintained and featuring its original charm, this 1915 built home has been tastefully updated throughout. Combining a decorative fireplace, high ceilings and timber floorboards with a modern, neutral decor, this home seamlessly blends the old with the new. Absolutely ideal for downsizers, families or investors due to the rarity of single fronted cottages and the fantastic capital growth Nailsworth is experiencing.
Perfectly positioned in a beautiful tree lined street amongst other quality period homes and set on 409sqm (approximately), this home delivers all the benefits of a city fringe location whilst also providing enough space to entertain at home and expand with the growing family.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robes
- Generous sized bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 3
- Additional study room
- Spacious lounge and dining area
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate, updated laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Secure rear yard with manicured gardens including fruit trees, chicken coop, shed and rainwater tanks
- Workshop in rear yard
- Double length carport
- Gas hot water system
- NBN Connected
Superbly located close by to Sefton Plaza, North Park Shopping Centre and Prospect Oval and a variety of quality schools and public transport options nearby provides a lifestyle hard to match. All this and you will be living less than 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
Do not miss out on this opportunity!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.