Under Offer! - Saturday Inspection Cancelled
Beautifully designed with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, the opportunity to live a life of convenience in this Prospect apartment is not one to be missed! A floorplan that is larger than most apartments has been designed to incorporate easy and secure access with modern facilities. The North facing open plan living, dining and kitchen area ensures plenty of natural light and presents the perfect place to come home to.
Located in the prestigious suburb of Prospect within the Belford Apartments, the home offers a superior ambience and will appeal to professionals and downsizers who want to enjoy this city fringe lifestyle. Be spoilt by choice with many of Prospects chic-restaurants and boutique cafe's including the local Frankly Bagels on ground level of the building. Directly across Charles Cane Reserve, you are sure to be the envy of your family and friends with this stunning home!
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 complete with walk-in robe and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
- Good size bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Spacious open plan living and dining boasting plenty of natural light and European Oak solid timber floorboards throughout
- Study nook
- Stylish kitchen featuring breakfast bar, ample cupboard and bench space and quality stainless steel SMEG appliances including dishwasher
- Modern main bathroom offering bath, separate shower and floor to ceiling tiles
- European style laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 3m high ceilings throughout
- Private balcony
- Secure allocated carpark with storage area
- Access to common rooftop area with BBQ facilities
- Video intercom to ground floor
- NBN connected (FTTN)
Reap the rewards of this great location with a short stroll to Prospect Road and a quick trip to the coveted Churchill Centre, as well as being ideally located in close proximity to public transport options which take you into North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval Precinct in minutes. Additionally located within the sought after Adelaide High School and new Botanic High School Zone.
Don't miss this opportunity, inspection is a must!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.