Elegant Executive Home!
This immaculately maintained Torrens Titled executive home situated on 358sqm (approximate) of manicured gardens is sure to capture your attention!!
With a striking double storey design providing immense street appeal, the location just a short stroll from the River Torrens Linear Park is enticing.
Upon entry you'll be welcomed by majestic double doors, and once inside, you'll find a spacious layout boasting four bedrooms, three bathrooms and three inviting living areas.
Impressively this also provides versatility to reconfigure as a five bedroom, three bathroom and two living space layout that will accommodate the largest of functional living requirements.
A stunning Farquhar designed kitchen is the centrepiece of a gorgeous light filled downstairs living space, that features European Oak herringbone flooring underfoot adding to the elegant feel that abounds throughout the whole property.
Upstairs a Master suite with balcony, walk in robe and significant ensuite bathroom, is complimented by a further 3 bedrooms, family sized bathroom and rumpus room.
The transition from indoor to outdoor living is seamless and accompanied by superb low maintenance landscaping. This residence is complete with a spacious double garage and is ideally situated on the outskirts of the city, offering an exceptional location, and living experience.
Ground Floor comprising of:
- Grand double door entry way
- Curated study space
- Versatile lounge room
- Open and spacious kitchen, dining and family space
- Stunning Farquhar designed kitchen with feature island bench and gorgeous 900mm SMEG oven
- Seamless indoor to outdoor experience with entertaining alfresco
- Stylish bathroom with shower and toilet facilities
- Separate laundry with entry to the under-stair storage and external access
- Double car garage with auto roller doors
Upper Floor comprising of:
- Exceptional Master suite with walk-in robe, balcony access and ensuite
- Additional bedrooms two and three with built in robes, as well as a fourth bedroom
- Central and stylish bathroom with separate bath shower and toilet
- Rumpus/landing space perfect as a retreat
Features we love:
- Meticulous and well thought out floorplan
- European Oak Hardwood herringbone flooring
- Exceptionally manicured front and rear gardens
- Ducted air conditioning with zoning function
- Irrigation system to front and rear gardens
- Security system
- Instant gas hot water system
- Rainwater tank
- Concrete driveway and paths
Minutes away from the O-Bahn Busway Interchange. Admirably located just 8.4 kilometres (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD, an easy walk to the River Torrens Linear Park, and conveniently close to numerous council-maintained reserves. Marden and Greenacres Shopping Centres are both just a short drive away for your convenience. Exceptional education and childcare opportunities such as Vale Park Preschool, Vale Park Primary School, St Andrews School, Walkerville Primary School, St. Monicas and the Precious Cargo Education Montessori are all close by.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.