Room to Live and Play!
An exceptional opportunity presents itself in the heart of highly sought-after Modbury Heights.
This beautifully maintained three bedroom home is situated on a generous 624sqm (approximate) block; with a practical layout offering room for the entire family, this property is ready for you to simply move in and enjoy!
Set just off the entry is the large lounge room, which leads to the dining area and recently updated kitchen. With sweeping bench tops, gas cooking and abundance of natural light from the sky light, this kitchen is sure to impress the avid cook.
Outside, there is room to host guests on the undercover deck, while kids and furry friends run free on the large lawn area. The home is complete with a large double garage with drive through access to an additional car port as well as large shed/ workshop with toilet, perfect for the DIY enthusiast.
Features that make this home special:
- Three good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes and remote control ceiling fans, main complete with split system air conditioning
- Spacious lounge room complete with natural gas fan forced combustion heater for comfort in the cooler months
- Near new ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout the living areas and bedrooms.
- Open plan kitchen and meals area offering ample cupboard and bench space, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Neat and tidy bathroom with bath, separate shower and convenient separate toilet
- Updated laundry with external access
- Impressive outdoor entertaining area with undercover deck, barbeque area with natural gas line, exhaust fan and large lawn area
- Large shed (6.10m x 6.10m) with toilet and hand basin plus roller door
- Fully irrigated rear yard
- Security system with 4 cameras
- Roller shutters to the front bedrooms
- Security screens on every window
- 2.4kw solar panels
- Large double garage with automatic panel lift door, drive through access to additional carport and infrascan sensor that activates carport double fluros if you arrive home at night.
Ideally located only a short distance to The Heights School, local shops and many public transport options. All of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer nearby and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn.
For further information contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.