Home Is Where Memories Are Created!
Feast your eyes on this newly released property located in the popular suburb of Modbury North. This immaculate and expansive family entertainer features ample parking and entertainment as well as multiple living spaces and is admirably located on an enviable 755m2 (approximate) block.
Boasting practical and spacious interiors throughout, this home is sure to impress the fussiest of buyers as well as large families and those looking for their forever home. Picture yourself enjoying the multiple use and fully landscaped yard for year round entertaining combined with the well thought-out interior spaces enjoying all that life has to offer with all the heavy lifting already done for you. Whether you’re looking for your first home, new home, or up-sizer, this one is not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Commodious master bedroom with ceiling fan, sliding robe plus walk in robe and ensuite
- Oversized second bedroom as well as good sized third and fourth bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious formal light filled living and dining rooms at front of home
- Huge open plan kitchen, family and meals area with gas Vulcan wall heater and skylight
- Stylish U-shaped kitchen featuring profiled joinery doors, stainless steel appliances, ample benchtop/cupboard space, breakfast bar and microwave provisions
- Spotless main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Private modern laundry with built in joinery and dryer + washing machine provisions
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Expansive paved outdoor entertaining area
- Secondary pergola
- Substantial self-contained rumpus room with bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette facilities featuring a split system air conditioner, built in robe and new carpet
- Low maintenance manicured front and rear gardens
- Double Garage with drive through access
- Additional carport
- Garden shed
- 2 x Rainwater tanks
- Roller shutters to entire home
- New carpets to all bedrooms
- New flooring in kitchen and dining
- Fresh coat of paint throughout entire home
- Wooden floors in living areas
- NBN ready
- Solar system with 18 panels
- Beautiful views to the Adelaide Hills
Note: Rear detached (rumpus and bedroom 5) has been approved as 'dwelling addition (verandah), domestic outbuilding and domestic garage' only and has not been approved to live in.
Local public and private schools, sporting facilities, shopping and medical centres including the Modbury Hospital are all nearby. Easy access to public transport options including the CBD via the O-Bahn. All this and only minutes to all of the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office)
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.