Developers, Investors and Renovators Take Note!
Tucked away at the end of a peaceful no through road on a generous 637sqm (approximate) allotment with a 21m (approximate) frontage in the highly sought after Residential Growth Policy Area 11. This rare find in a prime location is within close proximity to all amenities including Modbury High School and Modbury Preschool just meters away and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza just a 12 minute (approximate) walk away. Providing enough space for the family with 4 bedrooms, a spacious living area and 2 pergolas. Additionally providing plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer.
Offering the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robes and dresser
- Valuable 4th bedroom or study with access to the outdoor area
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining area with split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Paved pergola with pitched roof
- Second pergola with shade cloth
- Fully fenced rear yard with 2x garden sheds
- Carport with automatic roller door and drive through access
- Hot water instant gas
Public transport including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, Tea Tree Plaza, Modbury Hospital and a variety of both public and private schools are all only a short distance away. All this and just 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).