A prime opportunity is on offer to secure a spacious family home located on a large allotment of 706sqm (approximate) with a wide 18.38m (approximate) frontage. Renovate and add value, rent out, redevelop and renew the choice is yours (all subject to council consent)!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in robes and built-in dressing table
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe and dressing table
- Large, light filled lounge with built-in shelving, gas heater and split system air conditioner
- Updated kitchen with gas cooktop, ample bench and cupboard space and skylight
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Huge family entertaining area with air conditioner
- Paved pergola, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard
- Single garage with roller door and drive through access to single carport
Perfectly located near all amenities including supermarkets, restaurants and public transport options. Local parks and playgrounds are just around the corner. A stone's throw from quality schools including Emmaus Christian College, Forbes Primary School, St. John the Baptist Catholic Primary School and Plympton International College R-12. In close proximity to some of Adelaide's best beaches including Brighton, Somerton and Glenelg. Less than 15 minutes' drive to Westfield Marion and Marion Aquatic Centre. All this and just 8km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Lalith Rajakaruna on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.