Outstanding Location and Lifestyle!
This sensational primarily double brick home is superbly situated in the Adelaide foothills on a substantial allotment of 764sqm (approximately) in an idyllic sanctuary.
Entertaining is a breeze with a large pergola that can be enclosed with zip track blinds and a separate entertaining room in rear yard equipped with a bar, open fireplace and a toilet.
Offering a brilliant lifestyle with walking trails and reserves located just minutes away including the ever popular Anstey Hill Recreation Park.
This is the perfect place to call home!
Features that make this home special:
- Generous sized master bedroom with ensuite, dressing room with built-in robes and split system air conditioner
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Study nook
- Formal lounge featuring a gas log fire and wood panelling feature wall
- Spacious kitchen with dual sink, puratap and ample bench and cupboard space
- Formal dining room
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Laundry with built-in cupboard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Paved pergola featuring ample lighting and zip track blinds
- Recreation and entertaining room in rear yard equipped with a bar with a sink, open fireplace, toilet with basin and an electric roller door to accommodate your caravan, boat or trailer if you wish
- Fully fenced, manicured rear yard with rainwater tank, storage sheds and chicken run
- Single carport with drive through access
- Additional carport in front yard
- Gas hot water service
Superbly located just minutes from Banksia Park International High School, Banksia Park Primary School and Kindergarten and Fairview Park Primary School. With the Tea Tree Gully Sporting Complex and Tea Tree Gully Golf Course both just around the corner and Fairview Green Shopping Centre and public transport options also nearby, the convenience and lifestyle on offer here is enviable.
For further information, please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845, Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.