Rare Offering in Nailsworth
Inspections by appointment only.
Located in the blue chip suburb of Nailsworth and set in a lovely tree lined street amongst other quality homes, this home provides ample space for the entire family and will suit a multitude of buyers.
Situated on a 450sqm corner block (approximate) and also delivering all of the benefits of a city fringe location, this is a home that will truly impress. With a fantastic street appeal and a modern elegant style inside, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property!
Lower level comprising of:
- Spacious master bedroom with good sized ensuite and spa bath
- Large, light filled formal lounge with fireplace
- Quality timber floors
- High ceilings, decorative cornices and character architraves throughout
- Open plan family/meals area with split system air conditioner
- Modern, stylish timber kitchen with gas cooktop, dual ovens, marble benchtops with ample space and breakfast bar
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Direct access to main bedroom ensuite
- Study/sunroom with bar
- Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
- Abundance of storage throughout
- Separate laundry incorporating valuable third toilet
- Verandah and paved courtyard, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- 2 sheds for additional storage and rain water tank
- Double carport with automatic panel-lift door
- Plenty of additional off street parking
Upper level comprising of:
- Spacious bedroom 2 with built-in robe, ceiling fan and direct access to two-way bathroom
- Large bedroom 3 with walk-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized study or bedroom 4
- Two way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
Superbly located close by to Sefton Plaza, North Park Shopping Centre and Prospect Oval and a variety of quality schools and public transport options nearby provides a lifestyle hard to match. You will be living less than 6kms (approximately) to the CBD and fabulous Adelaide Oval Precinct, the cafes along Prospect Road and North Adelaide and additionally in the new Adelaide High School zone.
Inspection is a must!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.