Simply Stunning Family Entertainer!
This fully renovated 4 bedroom family home has been immaculately presented and finished, leaving nothing more to do other than move in and enjoy. Situated on a quiet street and on a low maintenance 611sqm (approximate) block with immense street appeal and a fabulous outdoor entertaining area, you will be the envy of all your family and friends.
Features that make this home special;
- Master bedroom with full length mirrored built-in robe and ceiling fan
- 2 good sized bedrooms with full length mirrored built-in robes
- Spacious fourth bedroom
- Light filled, open plan living and dining area with split system air conditioner
- Modern, updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample bench and cupboard space + servery window opening to outdoor entertaining area
- Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning system
- Neutral décor and freshly painted throughout
- Polished floorboards to main living areas + carpet to bedrooms
- Large rumpus room/teenagers retreat at rear of home complete with split system air conditioner, sink and separate toilet and vanity basin – currently utilised as an entertainment/theatre room, could also serve as a granny flat
- Pitched colorbond pergola outdoor entertaining area with a combination of slate and hardwood decking, plus serving bench
- Manicured gardens
- Secure fully fenced rear yard
- Garden shed
- Carport with automatic roller door with room for 3 vehicles + additional driveway parking for 4 vehicles
- Additional shed/storage at end of carport
Located in the heart of the emerging suburb of Hope Valley. In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. All the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O’Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.