Neat as a Pin!
This beautifully presented home is sure to impress from the moment you walk in. Set on an easy care 388sqm (approximate) block and complemented by a fantastic street appeal and modern elegant style inside, there is nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy the on-trend and fully renovated features this fabulous property offers!
Everyday life will be a breeze with the open plan living and kitchen area complimented by a large undercover outdoor entertaining area. Situated on a corner block in one of the areas most popular streets, it is just 7.3km (approximately) to the CBD and within minutes drive to the café precinct of Prospect Road.
This home is sure to appeal to first home buyers seeking to move to a near City location, downsizers looking for a low maintenance but spacious home or investors will also see the potential the property poses to secure a quality tenant and make the most of the area’s excellent historical capital growth.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with ceiling fans
- Formal lounge room with gas heater
- Convenient second living room with ceiling fan
- Timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Bosch dishwasher, gas cooker and ample bench and cupboard space
- Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- LED downlights throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans
- Cottage garden
- Irrigation system to front and rear yard
- Garden shed
- Double carport
- 388sqm (approximately) allotment
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements, and local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary and Hampstead Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Several transport options are just a short walk away.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.