Recently Updated and Trendy Abode on 719sqm Allotment!
A great abode, you won’t want to miss this trendy and newly updated home in Craigmore! Sitting on a generous 719sqm (approximate) allotment and located within close proximity to public transport, schools and shopping as well as only meters in either direction from beautiful park lands and playgrounds.
Inside, complete with three generous bedrooms, serviced by a central main bathroom complete with separate bath and shower with floor to ceiling tiles and convenient separate toilet. Natural light fills the inside of the home, filtering throughout the spacious open plan kitchen living and dining space with polished timber flooring underfoot. A well-equipped kitchen with ample storage space and 5 burner gas stove top complete with a handy servery.
Outside you will find a superb entertaining area ideal for year-round entertaining, a large, grassed area for the kids or furry friends to run free. Boasting an industrial look steel workshop space and added storage complete with power and lighting. Secure and undercover garage space with roller door and sliding glass door access and a large driveway for additional off-street parking.
Features that make this home special:
- Main bedroom with built-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size
- Light filled open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room with sliding doors opening to the verandah
- Functional kitchen with 5-burner gas cooktop, pantry and ample cupboard/bench space, complete with servery to the lounge
- Bright white bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with separate toilet and access to exterior
- Linen storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Generous verandah with plenty of room to host family and friends
- Additional pergola to the side of the home with gate for access from the front of the home
- Large backyard with established gardens featuring mature fruit trees
- Workshop with built in desks and shelving, perfect for the DIY enthusiast
- Oversized garage with roller door, storage room and sliding door access to the front and rear of the property
- Well landscaped front yard with large driveway for off street parking
All in close proximity to a variety of local shops, parks, schools including Hope Christian College, Craigmore Kindergarten, Playford Primary School and Adelaide North Special School and public transport options. All of this and easy access to the Northern Expressway and just 40 minutes (approximately) from the CBD.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commence.