Perfectly Combined Character, Style and Prestige
Character-filled and immaculate, this is a home for those who appreciate flawless attention to detail and quality. The flexible floorplan can be adapted to suit your needs while the prestigious location along a quiet tree-lined street is sure to impress a wide range of buyers.
There are four bedrooms and one bathroom plus a formal lounge and a study with a built-in robe. Two of the bedrooms open to the covered return-verandah including the master, allowing you to step outside, relax in the shade and sip your morning coffee while overlooking the manicured gardens.
At the rear of the home is the open-plan living, dining and kitchen zone with a feature fireplace and a servery to the outdoors. Stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and timber flooring add charm and sleek modern style while outside, there’s a large covered patio overlooking the in-ground pool.
This home is set on a generous 770sqm (approximate) lot within a prized city-fringe location with a fenced front yard, a lower-level cellar and a detached 3x5m shed.
Features that make this home special:
- Return-verandah villa home
- Large bedroom 1 offering built-in robe and French doors leading to front porch
- Generous sized bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and French doors leading to front porch
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 both of good size and complete with a ceiling fan
- Study with built-in robe
- Spacious separate lounge with gas heater, ceiling fan and servery overlooking the dining room
- Light filled open plan dining and living with fire place
- Well-equipped kitchen featuring breakfast bar, stone benchtops, generous cupboard space, stainless steel appliances and servery opening out to the outdoor entertaining area
- Well-kept main bathroom with clawfoot tub, separate shower and double sink vanity
- Separate toilet
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery
- Underground cellar, perfect for any wine collection
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Impressive pergola entertaining area with bar to kitchen, outdoor ceiling fan and views of the immaculate in-ground swimming pool
- Established backyard boasting manicured gardens and a convenient shed with panel lift door
- Fully fenced front yard with open triple length carport
Reap the rewards of this great location with a short stroll to Prospect Road and a quick trip to the coveted Churchill Centre, as well as being ideally located in close proximity to public transport options which take you into North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval Precinct in minutes. Additionally located within the sought after Adelaide High School and new Botanic High School Zone and a few minutes’ walk to Blackfriars Priory School.
Please Note: Edited grass photos are for marketing purposes only.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.