Serene, Comfortable and Convenient Living!
This exceptional 1970 built family entertainer is idyllically located in the prestigious suburb of Tea Tree Gully and set on a large 726sqm allotment with a wide 20m frontage, providing ample space for the entire family to live and play.
Freshly painted and boasting beautiful exposed brick and wood panelling to add character charm, providing multiple living areas indoors and outdoors, private outdoor spa and ample off-street parking with plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer.
Additionally offering a brilliant lifestyle with walking trails and reserves located just minutes away including the ever popular Anstey Hill Recreation Park.
Features sure to impress:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes
- Study room with built in robe
- Spacious separate living room
- Convenient spacious second family room with bifold doors leading to the outdoor entertaining area
- Contemporary kitchen with AEG dishwasher, gas cooktop and ample cupboard space
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Ample storage throughout
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Large raised decked undercover entertaining area located at the front of the home with bar and café blinds, making entertaining a dream all year-round
- Additional expansive patio at the rear of the home with pitched roof
- Detached spacious room with spa
- Manicured front and rear yard
- 2 x Sheds - 1 x shed (6.0m x 3.5m) and 1 x shed (3.5m x 3.2m)
- 2 x Rainwater tanks - 1 x 3000L and 1 x 1000L
- Carport to accommodate up to 4 vehicles
- Roller shutter for added security on front window
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. In close proximity to Modbury Hospital, St Agnes Shopping Centre, public transport options including the city via the O-Bahn and a variety of local parks. Additionally close by to a variety of excellent schools, including St Agnes Primary, Tea Tree Gully Primary and Modbury High.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).