Set on a large 655sqm (approximate) allotment with a 25m (approximate) frontage in the sought-after suburb of Modbury Heights, this well-maintained home offers generously proportioned rooms, a large outdoor entertaining area and rear yard.
Offering the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent). Appealing to couples, families and investors, this one won't last long!
Features that make this home special:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Large formal lounge room with split system air conditioner
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining room adjacent kitchen with ceiling fan
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + toilet
- Separate laundry
- Verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Manicured front and rear gardens
- Garden shed
- Double carport
- Gas hot water service
Ideally located with walking distance to Modbury Heights School, local shops and many public transport options. All of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer nearby and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn!
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.