Idyllic Living in a Highly Sought-After Location!
Superbly located in a quiet tree-lined street with breath-taking views of the hills is this stylish Torrens Titled home, set on a beautifully landscaped allotment of 333sqm (approximately).
This family home boasts an abundance of natural light through the large windows and provides a thoughtfully designed floor plan that’s ready to entertain your family and friends. You will enjoy two separate living areas with a formal lounge at the front of the home and an open plan living, dining and kitchen area that flows seamlessly to the stunning outdoor entertaining area through the gorgeous French doors.
Offering an exceptional lifestyle with many great amenities close by, including a variety of parks within walking distance for the whole family to enjoy.
Ticking all the boxes a homeowner would be looking for and perfect for first home buyers, growing families and investors, with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy!
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms with newly installed carpet
- Bedroom 1 featuring a built in robe and ceiling fan
- Spacious light filled formal lounge featuring a beautiful bay window
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area with reverse cycle split system air-conditioner and stunning French doors seamlessly joining to the alfresco area
- Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Contemporary updated central main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Stunning new verandah with exposed aggregate concrete, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout
- Spacious, low maintenance front and rear yard
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Single carport
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that The Grove Shopping Centre, The Stables Shopping Centre and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza have to offer. Within close proximity to public transport options, a variety of local parks and excellent public and private schools including Greenwith Primary School, Gleeson College, Pedare Chrisitian College, Golden Grove High School and Primary School.
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.