This 1939 built Art Deco period home is on a sensational 702.64sqm (approximate) block, and with exciting dimensions of 23.77m x 29.56m (approximately), the possibilities are endless. Zoned Prospect Council Policy Area A350, this is certainly an opportunity that you do not want to miss!
Just perfect for those buyers who have been seeking a development project or a site to build a dream home (both subject to council consent).
Equally with it's strong bones and being full of charm, it may well suit those buyers looking for a home to live in and to potentially undertake a renovation project seeking to add significant value (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Bedroom 3/studio with air conditioner
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Updated kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining room adjacent kitchen
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Valuable third toilet for your convenience
- Separate laundry
- Timber floors and art deco ceiling roses
- 1.5kw solar power system
- Solar hot water system
- Rear verandah with ceiling fans
- Single garage with roller door
- Double length carport with roller door
Within easy walking distance to parks, multiple sporting facilities and local clubs including football, cricket, tennis, lawn bowls and croquet. Only a short drive to Walkerville Shopping Centre and North Park Shopping Centre. Located 3.7kms (approximately) from vibrant North Adelaide, the CBD and everything the new Adelaide Oval precinct has to offer.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).