Large Family Home in Tranquil Creekside Setting!
Enjoy your very own private retreat with beautiful established grounds that surround the property, boasting year round comfort with the cosy gas log fireplace featured in the open plan living area and the superb undercover outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the serene creek.
Situated on a huge 1,062sqm (approximate) allotment and providing dual living areas, 4 bedrooms and ample space outdoors for the kids and pets to play. Additionally providing plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer.
A rare offering for such a property to be situated close to all amenities and have the private country style living, this home is not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all complete with ceiling fans, bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Spacious separate lounge room
- Divine open plan living, dining and kitchen area with feature gas log fireplace and split system air conditioner
- Solid timber kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Modern main bathroom, featuring floor to ceiling tiling
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Huge raised decked entertaining area with a pitched roof and three ceiling fans
- Tripple garage with automatic roller doors
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Within walking distance to a variety of local parks, public transport options and Tea Tree Gully Golf course. The ever popular Waterworld Aquatic Centre is only a short drive away. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Redwood Park Primary, Banksia Park High, Gleeson College and The Heights.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).