Chic and Stylish Double Storey Abode!
An immediately welcoming street presence combined with an open-plan layout and entertainer’s oasis, this is a home that will tick all the boxes. Treat yourself to the life of leisure you deserve with this grand, immaculate and stylish family home. Built in 2020, this home presents "as new" and has been meticulously looked after.
You can bring your culinary dreams to life in the impeccable chef’s kitchen with a large island, quality appliances, premium fixtures and a butler’s pantry. Cooking will be a joy with views over the family room and dining area or you can make your way out to the backyard and enjoy the outdoor kitchen.
A study nook, laundry and powder room are located on the main level along with the opulent master suite. The new owners will adore this private haven with dual walk-in robes and an ensuite with a double vanity.
An open lounge room is set at the top of the stairs and leads to the three-way main bathroom and the two guest bedrooms with built-in robes. As you would expect, the list of additional features is simply stunning and includes high ceilings throughout, plantation shutters and a double garage.
Every part of this home has been perfectly executed creating the ultimate blend of functionality, style and space. There is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this sophisticated family home!
Ground level comprising of:
- Elegant kitchen featuring stone bench tops, breakfast bar, ample cupboard space, quality stainless steel appliances and impressive butler’s pantry
- Commodious open dining and family area with complete views of the entertaining area
- Impressive master bedroom with large walk-in robe and ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiles and his and her basins
- Study nook
- Tiled alfresco area with impressive outdoor kitchen with BBQ, gas cook top and sink
- Laundry with great storage
- Valuable third toilet in powder room
- Double garage with internal entry and automatic roller door
- Garden shed
- Beautiful porcelain tiles
- Abundance of natural light
Upper level comprising:
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of great size, complete with built-in robes
- Spacious lounge room
- 3-way bathroom with shower and bathtub + separate toilet and powder room
Other features to further entice:
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- High ceilings throughout
- LED downlights throughout
The suburb of Lightsview has been carefully designed with attention to convenience and open spaces, incorporating pedestrian linkages, 15 hectares of local parks and public reserves, public transport and cycling routes. Located close to Northgate Shopping Centre, cafes and specialty stores. A variety of excellent public and private schools in close proximity. All this and only 7km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer, the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and 8km (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.