There’s No Place Like Home!
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this well maintained 2008 built home, situated on a generous 470sqm (approximate) allotment. Perfectly positioned in a quiet street surrounded by other quality homes with a thoughtfully designed layout, this home provides space for the whole family to enjoy!
You will be in awe the moment you enter, surrounded by high quality finishes and features throughout, this opulent family home has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and room to live and play. When friends drop by you will want to show off your culinary skills in the well-appointed kitchen complete with gas cooktop, walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and ample storage. Faultless flow between the open plan dining and living room through to the outdoors makes entertaining easy.
Features that make this home special:
- Large main bedroom with wall-length built-in robe and private ensuite
- Good size bedrooms 2 and 3; bedroom two with built-in robe
- Light filled lounge or optional 4th bedroom
- Spacious open plan living and dining with split system air conditioner and heater for year-round comfort
- Quality timber kitchen featuring walk-in pantry and ample cupboard and bench space
- Spacious main bathroom offering a bath, separate shower and double sink vanity
- Practical laundry with linen cupboard and external access
- High ceilings throughout
- Low maintenance courtyard to the side of the home
- Fully fenced backyard with rainwater tank and easy-to-maintain gardens beds; one containing a lemon tree
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door, internal access and external access to the backyard
- Double driveway for additional off-street parking
- Steel frame structure
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre have to offer. Within walking distance to public transport options, a variety of local parks and excellent schools including St Paul’s College and Kildare College. All of this and only 11.5km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD, this is the perfect place to call home!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Kreig on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.