Torrens Titled. Immaculately Maintained!
This beautifully presented, Torrens Titled courtyard home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location and represents outstanding low maintenance living. From it’s beautiful sandstone frontage, to a light filled kitchen/living area and out to fully landscaped gardens, this immaculately maintained home is sure to impress even the most fastidious of buyers.
On a generous 354sqm block (approximately), the home offers 3 good sized bedrooms including a master with a ensuite and walk-in robe. A lounge with adjacent dining flows through to an open plan kitchen/living area that enjoys an abundance of light from the North facing rear. A key feature of the home is the large double garage under the main roof with automatic panel lift door, which has been enhanced to also become a superb additional entertaining space with a tiled floor, kitchenette and bifold doors that open out to the extensive undercover rear outdoor space.
Ticking all the boxes for first home buyers looking to move into a popular near City location, downsizers wanting to enjoy their own space and not compromise on privacy or for investors seeking to take advantage of the areas strong historical capital growth and rental yields.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 both complete with built-in robes, bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
- Lounge with adjacent dining area
- Kitchen with gas cooker
- Second living with built-in cupboard
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Built-in cupboard for linen or storage
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Gas space heater
- Security system with cameras
- Instant gas hot water system
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area with a pitched verandah and ceiling fan
- Manicured front and rear gardens
- Irrigation system
- Garden shed / workshop with power
- Tiled double garage with cupboards, bench with sink, fridge alcove, internal access, rear yard access and automatic panel lift door
- 354sqm block (approximately)
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements, and local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary and Hampstead Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Several transport options are just a short walk away.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.