A Timeless Traditional Home on an Easy Care Block!
This honest double brick home is set in the fast appreciating, popular suburb of Modbury and is set on an easy care block of 413sqm (approximately).
With street frontage and secure fencing, this charming home is totally private and perfect for a complete renovation, investment or the buyer that does not want to be constantly maintaining a large space.
A majestic feature of the property is the high raked ceilings in the family, kitchen and ensuite.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 bedrooms, master with built-in robe
- Formal lounge with large windows allowing plenty of natural light and sunshine
- Formal dining area
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Guest ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
- Convenient separate second toilet
- A very neat timber kitchen with plenty of bench/cupboard space and Bosch dishwasher
- Family room with wood combustion heater
- Separate laundry
- Climate control is by way of ducted evaporative, reverse cycle split system, gas space heater in the entrance foyer with a duct into the formal lounge and combustion heater
- Solar electrical system with 8 panels
- Moving to the rear of the home finds you in a space that is generous whilst being intimate and secure
- Undercover carport with roller door for one vehicle and a second vehicle directly behind
- Fully paved entertaining area with pitched pergola
- Tool shed
- Low maintenance gardens
- Large front yard completed with lawn, established plants and fully fenced for total privacy
The home is rented for $370.00 per week on a periodical lease.
Desirably located within walking distance to Westfield Tea Tree Plaza, Cafes, Restaurants, Dry Creek and Civic Park with it’s wonderful greenery and a playground for the kids and pets to enjoy. In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Modbury Preschool to Year 7, Modbury High and Gleeson College. The ever popular Waterworld Aquatic Centre is only a short drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange or simply walk to the bus stop located on Smart Road.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).