Please Contact Agent Direct To Schedule A Private Viewing – Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy
IMPORTANT NOTE: As COVID-19 diagnoses increase around the world and to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only.
Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.
This 2007 built home ideally situated on a 372sqm (approximate) block only 10km (approximately) from the city is sure to impress from the moment you walk in the door. With low maintenance landscaping and environmentally friendly features, this sustainable home will appeal to first home buyers, empty nesters and investors alike.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Spacious formal lounge
- Large light filled open plan living and dine
- Practical kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space and gas cooking
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Functional laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yards with rain water tank
- Single garage with manual roller door and internal access
- Alarm system
Within convenient walking distance to Plano Park, LJ Lewis Reserve and Dog Park. Minutes away from sport facilities, public transport options and a variety of schools. Only a short drive to Northgate Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and just 10km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517, Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).