Designed for Today
Centrally located in the heart of Modbury, one of Adelaide's fast appreciating areas, this charming double brick family haven built in 1975 and situated on a generous block of 670sqm (approximately) provides relaxed family living in a convenient location.
The full renovation, timeless colour schemes and a separate rumpus / living area add to the attraction of this home. The open plan kitchen / dining area offers a wonderful sense of space and natural light, and you simply step out to the rear of the home where you will be greeted by silence and views of the hills and established gardens.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Spacious study nook
- Spacious, light filled lounge
- Stunning Alby Turner Kitchen with a 'Falcon Classic' Chef Oven and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Modern blinds gracing the windows
- Renovated bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Additional separate toilet
- Large laundry
- Linen Cupboards
- Ducted Reverse cycle Refrigerated air conditioning throughout
- Magnificent domed pergola, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Detached rumpus room with reverse cycle wall air conditioner and ceiling fan and multiple storage rooms
- Large shed
- Fully fenced yard
- Carport with pitched roof, automatic roller door and secure drive through access, providing undercover parking for 3 cars
- 2.4kw Solar electrical system with 9 panels for energy efficiency
- Roller shutters to all windows
- New gutters on rumpus room and shed
- Leaf guard along Western edge of carport
- 1000L rain water tank for the garden
Less than 10 minute walk to Tea Tree Plaza , O-Bahn bus services and Modbury Hospital.
A variety of excellent schools nearby including Modbury South Primary School and Modbury High School, both within a short walking distance. All this and just 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).