An Enchanting Family Home!
It is a true pleasure to present this beautiful home built in 1995 which sits on a block of 538sqm (approximately).
3 Freeling is situated amongst nature and serenity in the heart of one of the North East's most fast appreciating suburbs. Located on a quiet no through road and providing breathtaking views across the valley.
Providing ample space for the whole family with multiple living areas, 3 well-proportioned bedrooms and a spacious undercover outdoor entertaining area. Boasting plenty of natural light, new carpets and freshly painted inside and out.
Timeless colour schemes, lovely gardens and a generous amount of light add to the attraction of this home.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Spectacular formal living area with stunning 5 metre steeple ceilings and two ceiling fans
- Light filled open plan family and dining area with sliding doors which allows a seamless transition to the outdoor entertaining area
- Spacious kitchen complete with gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Separate laundry with ample bench and cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath + separate toilet
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Pitched verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Established front and rear yard with two garden/tool sheds
- Double garage with internal and external access, right hand is automatic and left hand is manually operated
Located within easy walking distance to parks, local sporting clubs and a variety of schools including Greenwith Primary School, Greenwith Kindergarten and Our Lady of Hope School. Plenty of public transport options taking you directly to the CBD. All of this and just a short drive to The Stables Shopping Centre and The Grove Shopping Centre!
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.