Character Meets Contemporary
Auction unless sold prior!
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this well maintained four bedroom stone fronted bungalow in the sought after suburb of Nailsworth.
Beautifully renovated and extended, it is packed with character features whilst also exuding a modern contemporary feel with its exquisitely updated kitchen. Stunning sought after character features include open fireplaces, high ceilings with ornate plasterwork, wide entry hall, lead light windows and polished pine floorboards throughout.
Perfectly positioned in a beautiful tree lined street amongst other quality period homes and set on approximately 491sqm, this home will appeal to young families, downsizers, professional couples and astute investors.
Features that make this home special:
- Huge master bedroom with direct access to a two way bathroom
- Large bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, bedroom 2 and 4 with built-in robes
- Spacious open plan living area with brand new Rinnai split system air conditioner
- Modern, stylish kitchen with soft close drawers, Smeg appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, stone benchtops, island bench and breakfast bar
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Two way main bathroom with freestanding bath and shower
- Separate laundry incorporating valuable second toilet
- Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Ample storage space
- Paved undercover patio, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Rear access from Davies Terrace to double carport with roller door
Superbly located close by to Sefton Plaza, North Park Shopping Centre and Prospect Oval. A variety of quality schools and public transport options nearby. You will be living less than 6kms (approximately) to the CBD and fabulous Adelaide Oval Precinct, the cafes along Prospect Road, North Adelaide and additionally in the new Adelaide High School zone. These enviable qualities provide a lifestyle that's hard to match!
Inspection is a must!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.