Room For All The Family!
This family home, on a 600m2 (approximate) block was designed for families that need their own space. Utilising its practical layout the family can enjoy their own separate areas. Perfect to move in straight away and enjoy living in a great location.
Once you step inside you will notice that the light filled living areas embrace the natural ambience as they flow through to the outdoor entertaining area. Located in the popular suburb of Hope Valley, this home presents a rare opportunity to secure a well maintained home on a good size block of land.
Features that make this home special:
- Classic style frontage with undercover porch
- Feature stacked stone wall to entryway
- Master bedroom with private access to bathroom and walk-in robe
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in sliding door robes
- Near new timber laminate floor boards in bedrooms
- 2 way main bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiling, large vanity, heat light and separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Luxurious open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- Tranquil family room with split system air conditioner and views to outdoor entertaining area
- Charming kitchen with full height joinery, wall oven and microwave, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, skylight and servery to family area
- Round LED downlights throughout main living areas
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Outdoor undercover entertaining area with zip track blinds and ample yard/garden space for all activities
- Rear workshop with power supply
- 2 rainwater tanks
- Single garage with automatic roller door, drive through access to additional garage/workshop
- Solar hot water system
- 2KW solar electrical system with 10 panels
- Near new window furnishings
Located in the heart of Hope Valley and only a short drive (approximately 5 minutes) to Westfield Tea Tree Plaza. Nearby to Deakin Reserve and close to a variety of public and private schools. All this and only a quick trip into the City via the O’Bahn.
This is house will make you feel at home!
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.