Low Maintenance Living with Linear Park at your Door Step!
Nestled in a great location on a quiet cul-de-sac, this beautifully presented, low maintenance and Torrens Titled home built in 1996 provides a great opportunity for those seeking a secure and private home without compromising on comfort and location.
With great street appeal and 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, a stunning open plan kitchen/living area that flow seamlessly through to the outdoor entertaining area. This home has been meticulously maintained and combines beautiful modern fixtures.
Located close by to all conveniences with walking trails and reserves located just minutes away including the ever-popular Black Hill Conservation Park.
Whether you are looking for your first home, wanting to downsize close to outstanding local amenities or searching for a quality investment property, then this stylish and spacious home could be the one for you.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and split system air conditioner
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, both with built in robe
- Bright main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and combustion gas heater for year-round comfort
- Well-equipped kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher, pantry, built in cupboard and breakfast bar for those mornings when time is of the essence
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Timber flooring throughout
- Impressive outdoor entertaining area with pitched pergola with ceiling fan for year-round comfort
- Low maintenance gardens complete with a feature pond
- Tool shed
- Double garage with roller door and drive through access plus internal access
- Large driveway for additional off-street parking
Perfectly positioned in the popular suburb of Athelstone, close to Linear Park, Black Hill Conservation Park and Roy Street Reserve. In close proximity to a variety of excellent schools including St Ignatius College, Athelstone School and Thorndon Park Primary School. Only a short distance to Newton Village and Newton Central Shopping Centre. All this and only 11km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.