Timeless Tradition Lives!
3 Canna Avenue offers exquisite street appeal, beautiful gardens and lush lawns.
It is an absolute pleasure to present this impressive solid brick home, built circa 1964 and owned by the one, house proud family for many years.
The home sits on a generous block of 750sqm (approximate) and is beautifully presented, well maintained and cared for and will suit the most fastidious of buyers.
To the rear of the home, be greeted by a true Oasis with beautiful palms and a stunning plunge pool complete with waterfall and surrounded by a striking glass fence.
Plunge Pools have a focus on relaxation in the water rather than active swimming or exercise and this one will not disappoint.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes to bedroom 1 and 3
- Master and bedroom 2 feature near new split system air conditioners
- Formal lounge which offers plenty of light and sunshine from the large windows
- Solid blackwood kitchen with ample bench space, cupboard space, island bench, gas cooktop and pantry
- Combined kitchen/meals area
- Main bathroom with bathtub and toilet
- Separate shower room
- Separate vanity
- Separate, spacious laundry
- High quality window fixtures
- Linen closet
- NBN connected
- Undercover entertaining area which overlooks the established gardens with views of the hills
- Pitched vergola covers the plunge pool
- Garage which can accommodate one vehicle / adjoining workshop /storage
- Carport which can accommodate 2 vehicles securely with internal and drive through access
- Aluminium gutters
- New switchboard
Within walking distance to Modbury West School and Clovercrest Village and only a short distance to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport including the O-Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange, sporting clubs, Modbury Hospital and a variety of both public and private schools are all only a short distance away.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.