An exciting opportunity awaits the new owner of this property located in a prime position directly opposite a well maintained reserve. Situated in the heart of Modbury on a generous allotment of 677sqm (approximately) with a 22m (approximate) frontage, this home offers the new owners a multitude of options including: renovate, or redevelop (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Generous sized bedrooms 1 and 2, both with built-in robes
- Good sized bedrooms 3 and 4
- Large, light-filled lounge area with heater
- Kitchen with central breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
- Dining room with heater
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry
- Sunroom with plenty of natural light overlooking the rear garden
- Large rear yard with an abundance of fruit trees
- Carport with roller door offering secure parking with extra off street parking available
Located within walking distance to Clovercrest Village and only a short distance to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport including the City via The O’Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, local parks, Modbury Hospital and a variety of public and private schools are all only a short distance away!
Opportunity knocks! A project with potential, this could be the one you have been looking for!
For further information please contact Gordon Little on 0418 824 036 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.