Easy-care Living Designed to Delight the Modern Family!
The comfortable and contemporary lifestyle you’ve been searching for could be all yours with this delightful Munno Para West property.
This practical layout is stylish, light-filled and inviting and includes three bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master with an ensuite. All bedrooms are of great size and benefit from the convenience of the chic main bathroom with a bath and shower.
Sweeping benchtops and quality appliances await the avid cook in the stylish kitchen while an abundance of natural light enhances the sense of space throughout the home. The open-plan kitchen, living and meals area offers direct access to the fenced, low maintenance backyard which presents a blank canvas to create your own outdoor oasis.
This charming home is set within a family-friendly neighbourhood close to parks, schools and the Playford Lakes Golf Club.
Features of the home include:
- Master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite with double basin and large mirror
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3
- Light-filled open plan living and dining area with split system air conditioner and sliding doors opening to the backyard
- Chic and sophisticated kitchen with gas cook top, subway tile splash back, ample cupboard space, pantry and breakfast bar
- Sparkling main bathroom with bath tub and shower + separate toilet for added convenience
- Separate laundry with external access
- Low maintenance backyard with room for kids and pets to run free
- Single carport with panel lift door and internal access
- Easy-care front garden and modern façade with paved driveway
Only minutes from all the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre have to offer. Enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. All this and only 45 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.