Beauty on Bronzewing
Perfectly positioned on a peaceful street in a picturesque location, this beautifully presented family home on a low maintenance 450sqm (approximate) block will appeal to families, retirees or the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio. Sought after character features can be found throughout, including gas log fireplace, high ceilings with decorative cornicing, ceiling roses and leadlight windows.
With a fantastic street appeal, you will want to call this one yours from the moment you step inside!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Study with built-in robe
- 2.7m ceilings throughout
- Formal lounge room with gas log fireplace
- Formal dining room
- Spacious family room with heater
- Timber kitchen with Miele appliances including oven, dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Dining room adjacent kitchen
- Blackbutt timber floorboards
- Three-way main bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Ample additional storage space throughout
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Side courtyard
- Paved outdoor entertaining area
- Secure rear yard
- Double garage with direct internal entry
- Alarm system
- Continuous flow programmable hot water system
Located only minutes away from St Agnes Shopping Centre, a variety of sought after schools, parks including Anstey Hill and public transport options such as the O-Bahn. In close proximity to all of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.