Room For All The Family
This well maintained family home located in the popular suburb of St Agnes resides in a quiet Court on a large 782sqm allotment (approximately) and was designed for families that need their own space. Boasting multiple year round entertaining options with two separate internal living areas, external rumpus, dual driveways and enormous enclosed outdoor entertaining area. Perfect to move in straight away and enjoy, with the option to upgrade to your own taste later.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and access to main bathroom
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 3 and 4; bedroom 3 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Light filled lounge with ceiling fan
- Open plan family and meals area with double doors to entertaining area
- Practical timber kitchen with breakfast bar and ample cupboard and bench space
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Spacious laundry with external access
- Separate 3rd toilet
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating throughout
- Gas instantaneous hot water system
- Large enclosed outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof
- Fully fenced, established yard with garden shed and rain water tank
- Spacious external rumpus with split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Roller shutters to front bedrooms
- Open carport
- Closed carport with roller door and external access
Located in close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. Only a short drive or 20 minute (approximate) walk to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.