Fantastic Family Living or Ideal Investment!
Welcome to this gorgeous courtyard home that has been lovingly maintained over the years by the original owner and is now ready for a new family to enjoy.
Thoughtfully designed, the home provides 3 good sized bedrooms, the master with a walk-in-robe and ensuite. A bonus separate lounge room and open plan kitchen, living and dining space that seamlessly flows to a gorgeous and practical outdoor alfresco area for family and friends to enjoy all year round.
A truly immaculate property that offers a gorgeous neutral décor for you to make your own.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Separate formal lounge that may double as a fourth bedroom if desired
- Light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Neutral kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Beautiful main bathroom with separate bath and neutral décor
- Separate toilet and laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Outdoor entertaining area under the main roof perfectly complimented by adjoining verandah for those larger gatherings
- Beautiful established landscaped front and rear yard
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door with colonial windows and internal access
- Automatic roller shutters to front windows
Ideally located close by to reserves including the fabulous River Torrens Linear Park. Only a short drive to Northgate Shopping Centre, Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and Greenacres Shopping Centre. Close to public transport options and quality public and private schools. All of this and only 8.6km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.