Stylish and Spacious!
Whether you are looking for an entry level home to live in within this in demand area, wanting to downsize close to outstanding local amenities or searching for a quality investment property, then this stylish and spacious homette could be the one for you.
Privately positioned down a garden edged driveway off prestigious Galway Avenue in a small group of three, lies this fantastic 2 bedroom Strata Titled property. Buyers will be immediately attracted to its stunning open plan kitchen, living design with bi fold doors opening out to a large pitched roof undercover outdoor entertaining area. Also featuring a large main bedroom with built in robe, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout and garage with automatic roller door plus direct entry to the home.
Ready to move straight into as a high quality owner occupier or as a great low maintenance property for tenants. Come along and take a peek for yourself!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built in robe
- Second bedroom
- Stunning open plan kitchen/living and dining area with bi fold doors
- Stylish kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Separate laundry
- Spacious pitched roof undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Low maintenance garden
- Single garage with automatic roller door including direct entry
- Additional allocated parking space
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
With so many facilities at your doorstep including frequent and accessible public transport, parks and shopping hubs including the Walkerville Centre and the new Drakes Collinswood, you really are spoilt for choice. The CBD and North Adelaide are both less than 6km away (approximately), as well as the fabulous Riverbank leisure precinct including Adelaide Oval. Only minutes drive away is also the vibrant Prospect Road café and shopping strip.
Do not miss out on this opportunity!
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).