Please contact agent direct to schedule a private viewing. – Sophisticated, Elegant and Impressive!
IMPORTANT NOTE: As COVID-19 diagnoses increase around the world and to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only.
Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.
ONLY 1 AVAILABLE - BE QUICK OR RISK MISSING OUT!
All offers presented.
Private and securely located, set back from the road lies these high quality brand new homes built by a multi-award winning builder Lodge Construction. With its stylish modern exterior and fresh contemporary interior, it is a home that will appeal to busy families seeking generous living space in a great location.
Providing a beautiful light filled open plan living area which is overlooked by the stylish chefs kitchen, 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, 2 immaculate bathrooms, impressive alfresco under the main roof, double garage also under the main roof and all on a low maintenance fully landscaped 294sqm (approximate) block.
Designed to incorporate the ideal blend of space, style and functionality; these beautifully crafted homes are sure to impress!
Lower level comprising of:
- Luxurious and light filled open plan living/dining and kitchen area
- 600mm tiles to entrance and living areas
- Stunning modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, 900mm oven, dishwasher, window splash back, stone bench tops, soft close drawers, breakfast bar, island bench and ample bench and cupboard space
- Spacious dining area adjacent kitchen
- Powder room for your convenience
- Separate laundry + cupboards
- Storage room under stairs
- Impressive alfresco under the main roof
- Low maintenance gardens with irrigation
- Double garage with direct internal and external entry and automatic panel lift door
- Samsung ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning with separate zones
Upper level comprising of:
- Enormous master bedroom with ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiles, huge walk-in robe and dressing room area
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Glistening main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, free standing bath, semi frameless shower and separate toilet
- Convenient spacious second living room with built-in cupboard
*Disclaimer: Photos and floorplan are of 3/32 Highbury Drive, Highbury.
Take advantage of the $15,000 First Home Owner's Grant! (Subject to terms and conditions).
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with many shopping options close by including the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza. All of this and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn Interchange.
For further information, please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).