City Fringe and On-trend Abode! (Facing Jellicoe Street)
What a privilege to offer to the market this exceptionally well maintained homette in one of Adelaide’s most highly prized city fringe suburbs.
This fantastic low maintenance property is located on the corner of Galway Avenue and Jellicoe Street and provides a great opportunity for those seeking a secure and private property without compromising on comfort and location. Boasting a huge list of features and with its great city fringe location, this is a home that will truly appeal to those already living in the area and looking to downsize. Equally it represents a great opportunity for first home buyers and astute investors.
Set within a quiet group of three, this easy care abode requires nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy life as all the hard work has already been done!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe
- Bedroom 2 of good size and great natural light
- Modern and on-trend kitchen with stone benchtops, subway tile splashback, Smeg freestanding oven and rangehood, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Light filled living and dining area with reverse cycle split system air-conditioner and gas wall heater
- Sparkling bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and frameless shower screen
- LED downlights
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard
- Alarm system
- Quality and on-trend flooring
- NBN connected
- Garden shed
- Mature citrus trees
- Fully landscaped front yard
- Single carport with automatic roller door
With so many facilities at your doorstep including frequent and accessible public transport, parks and shopping hubs including the Walkerville Centre and the new Drakes Collinswood, you really are spoilt for choice. The CBD and North Adelaide are both less than 6km away (approximately), as well as the fabulous Riverbank leisure precinct including Adelaide Oval. Only minutes drive away is also the vibrant Prospect Road café and shopping strip.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.