Perfect Lifestyle Living!
A rare find in one of Adelaide's most prestigious suburbs presents itself, superbly a stone’s throw away from the cosmopolitan Norwood Parade and minutes’ to the City.
An abundance of natural light floods the open plan living and dining area with contemporary floating floorboards that flow underfoot throughout. Offering a neutral décor throughout and a low maintenance ambience creating the ultimate lock up and leave lifestyle. If where you live is important then this modern ground floor, double brick residence is sure to capture your attention.
First home buyers will appreciate it as an excellent entry level purchase into an in demand City fringe area. A great opportunity for small families wanting to be within exceptional education. Private and secure while still spacious makes it perfect for people wanting to downsize. Convenient for country people seeking a City pad or for University aged children with excellent transport links nearby. Equally an attractive investment opportunity due to the areas strong historical rental returns and capital growth.
Features that make this home special:
- 2 generous sized bedrooms, bedroom 1 with built-in robe
- Light filled and open plan lounge and dining area with reverse cycle split system air conditioner
- Study nook
- Modern kitchen with plenty of storage space, gas cooktop, Blanco appliances and pantry
- Bathroom with laundry facilities
- Built-in cupboard for storage
- Private front yard
- A private single garage located at the back of the units
- Self Managed Strata Group, Fees $293.75 (approximately) per quarter
- Council Rates $225.00 (approximately) per quarter
- Currently tenanted at $350/week until the 5th June 2022
Please note: Curtains are excluded from the sale.
Enjoy an easy commute to the city, walk to the Parade or Burnside Village for a coffee, boutique shopping or the supermarket; eat out at one of the many local cafes and restaurants. Exceptional education and childcare opportunities such as Loreto College Marryatville, Marryatville Primary, Norwood Morialta High and Rose Park Primary are all close by. An abundance of nearby facilities, parks and open spaces can be enjoyed locally.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).