Starting out or slowing down? This is the one!
Whether you are starting out or slowing down, this fantastic courtyard home ticks all the boxes. Privately situated in a small group of 3 in the prestigious City fringe suburb of Collinswood, you are spoilt by this truly convenient location as well as space and style.
Featuring an open plan living that flows to an undercover alfresco and elegant private rear garden. Complimented by undercover parking for 2 vehicles, well-proportioned rooms and high ceilings throughout with abundant character detail, you have a property that is sure to feel like home the moment you step through the front door.
If you have been searching for that special property, then the wait is over. Make sure you come and see for yourself!
Features that make this property special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe
- Generous sized bedroom 2
- Light filled open plan living area
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel SMEG appliances including 900mm gas cooktop and electric oven as well as ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Quality pergola ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard
- Lock-up garage with overhead storage
- Shade providing undercover parking for an additional vehicle
- NBN fibre to premises
- Remote-controlled alarm system
With so many facilities at your doorstep including frequent and accessible public transport, parks and shopping hubs including the Walkerville Centre and the new Drakes Collinswood, you really are spoilt for choice. The CBD and North Adelaide are both less than 5km away (approximately), as well as the fabulous Riverbank leisure precinct including Adelaide Oval. Only minutes away is also the vibrant Prospect Road cafe & shopping strip.
Do not miss out on this opportunity!
For further information, please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870, Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (Office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.