Luxury, Lifestyle & Location!
With the highly desired lock-up-and-leave lifestyle ever-present and a stone’s throw distance to Westfield Marion, all married together by the highest quality fixtures and fittings, you truly can have it all.
North-facing with natural light at every turn and a breathtaking open living/meals area with flowing timber laminate flooring, this quality home is built around the most opulent in finishes. An inspired design encompassing well-proportioned bedrooms, 2 immaculate bathrooms both adorning floor-to-ceiling tiles and automatic double garage, this is the ultimate in luxury lifestyle living.
Designed to incorporate the perfect blend of space, style and functionality; this beautifully crafted home is sure to impress!
Features that make this home memorable:
- Awning windows to front façade
- Modern open plan living/dining and kitchen area
- Impressive TV/feature wall niches to lounge area
- Entertainer’s kitchen with stainless steel Bosch appliances, canopy range hood, dishwasher, gas cooktop, 2Pac cabinetry and 40mm Caesarstone benchtops
- Featured window splashback to kitchen
- Separate water closet for convenience
- Spacious laundry with built in cabinetry and benchtop
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Timber laminate flooring
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner with zone control
- Aluminium stack-back doors to alfresco
- Tiled porch and alfresco
- Slimline rainwater tank
- Double garage with auto panel lift door
- Feature void allowing for beautiful northerly natural light
- Carpet to stairs and bedrooms
- Large master bedroom with ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiles, semi recessed basin and walk-in robe
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with sliding robes
- Lavish main bathroom featuring full height tiling, back to wall toilet, free standing bath and semi frameless shower screen
- Round LED downlights throughout
Perfectly positioned in close proximity to Westfield Marion, SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre and choice schools including Flinders University, Tonsley TAFE, Westminster and Sunrise Christian School. You are spoilt for choice with many sporting grounds and parks nearby such as Marion oval, Marion basketball stadium and Goodlife health club. All of this and easy access to the CBD via the Marion Interchange or less than a 13km (approximately) drive away.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
For further information, please contact Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).