Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy!
This 2010 built, well maintained 3 bedroom home is sure to impress. Offering generously proportioned light-filled rooms with 2.7m ceilings, modern kitchen and an outdoor entertaining area. Set on a low maintenance 334sqm (approximate) allotment, this home provides enough space to entertain at home and expand with the growing family. With a fantastic street appeal and a modern, neutral decor inside, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property!
Features that make this home special:
- Huge master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Large bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Light-filled lounge room with gas heater
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Three way main bathroom with spa bath and separate shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard and access to rear yard
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning and gas heating throughout
- Verandah with pitched roof and ceiling fan, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Double garage with automatic roller doors, drive through access and internal access
- 2KW solar electrical system with 10 panels
- Council rates are currently $386.80 per quarter
Located in the emerging suburb of Hope Valley. In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools, zoned for Ardtornish Primary School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with shopping options - Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.