This fantastic low maintenance Torrens Titled home situated on 200sqm (approximate) of land, provides a great opportunity for those seeking a secure and private property without compromising on comfort and location. Built in 2004, this fully fenced and secure property boasts a huge list of features and with its great city fringe location this is a home that will truly appeal to those already living in the area and looking to downsize. Equally it represents a great opportunity for first home buyers and astute investors being previously rented at $400 per week. A chance to call Prospect home and be amongst the boutique cafes and chic restaurants that's on offer!
Upper level comprising of:
- Large bedroom 1 with walk-in robe, ceiling fan and balcony access
- Bedroom 1 also features direct access to the two way bathroom
- Good sized bedroom 2 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 alternatively used as a home office
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
Lower level comprising of:
- Light filled living room
- Spacious dining room
- Practical kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances
- Second toilet
- Functional laundry with outdoor access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Ample under stairs storage access
- Fully fenced, low maintenance courtyard
- Double garage with automatic roller doors and drive through access
Reap the rewards of this great location within close proximity to several public transport options including bus stops along Churchill Road as well as 2 train stations nearby which can take you into the heart of the City and North Adelaide within minutes! A variety of quality schools are also nearby with zoning for the Adelaide Botanic and Adelaide High school zone.
Don't miss this opportunity!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.