Endless Opportunities in Prestigious Location
This solid-brick home was built in 1945 and offers classic original charm paired with sleek contemporary comfort. The single-storey layout boasts four bedrooms and an updated bathroom along with generous and light-filled living areas that will suit today’s busy modern lifestyle.
An updated kitchen is the jewel in this home’s crown with sweeping benchtops, gorgeous cabinetry and a suite of stainless steel appliances. The meals space is open and ready for family dinners with direct access through to the lounge room with a heater, air-conditioning and a ceiling fan.
Extra features include a built-in robe and ceiling fan to the main bedroom, a rear mudroom and laundry plus a verandah for entertaining guests. Ample parking is on offer with a gated carport and a single garage plus there are two sheds and a low-maintenance backyard.
This delightful home stands proud on a 664sqm (approximate) allotment on the high side of the street and is close to the Northpark Shopping Centre and the Adelaide CBD.
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled bedroom 1 offering a ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4; bedroom 3 complete with a built-in robe
- Spacious lounge featuring ceiling fan, wall unit air conditioner and heater
- Contemporary dine-in kitchen boasting ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances
- Modern main bathroom complete with bath, separate shower and floor to ceiling tiles
- Mud room to rear of the home
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery and separate toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Verandah spanning the width of the home
- Fully fenced, low maintenance backyard with 2x garden sheds
- Secure single carport with drive-through access to single garage with roller door
Reap the rewards of this great location with a short stroll to cosmopolitan Prospect Road and a quick trip to the coveted Churchill Centre and Costco. Ideally located in close proximity to public transport options which takes you into North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval Precinct in minutes. Additionally, located within the sought-after Adelaide High School and new Botanic High School Zone and a few minutes’ walk to Rosary Primary, Prospect Primary, Blackfriars Priory and Emali Early Learning Centre.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.