Abundant Accommodation! 724sqm Block!
Discover your dream family home with this move-in-ready property nestled within sought after Broadview. Enjoy the privacy and space of a 724sqm (approximate) block with wide 18.28m frontage (approximate), while relishing the layout featuring six bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple living areas that offer a room for every occasion.
This is a must-see property that will excite buyers who are looking to accommodate a large / multi-generational family or investors looking to reap the benefits of outstanding potential rental yields or wishing to explore student accommodation leasing opportunities.
A significant added advantage is the block dimensions of 18.28m x 39.62m which provides options for future development opportunities (subject to council consents).
Recently fully renovated throughout the solid brick home includes a stylish new kitchen with gas cooktop, which sits in the heart of the home serving as the hub of daily life. There is a lounge room with gas fire place and reverse cycle air conditioning, a dining room with double doors that open out to the entrance hall and a huge family room that can be used for a range of purposes from a games room to an office. High ceilings and quality fixtures and fittings including solid wood internal doors are a feature. Outside, an extensive verandah provides the perfect place to relax as the kids and pets enjoy the large, easy-care yard.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 feature ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Light filled third bedroom
- Bedrooms 4, 5 and 6 all include split system air conditioning with bedrooms 4 and 5 having their own private external access.
- Lounge and dining room with gas fireplace and split system air conditioner
- Huge family/rumpus room with ceiling fan
- Stylish new kitchen with gas cook top
- Updated central main bathroom
- Convenient, modern second bathroom services the rear of the home
- Instant gas hot water system
- Solar electrical system (5kw and 19 panels approximately)
- Roller shutters to main windows
- Large, low maintenance rear yard
- Vegetable garden beds and mature fruit trees
- Spacious verandah sheltering access to the external bedrooms
- Pitched roof carport
- Valuable garden shed for additional storage
- Land size of 724m2 with a frontage of 18.28m2 and a depth of 39.62m2 (all approximate)
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements, and local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary and Hampstead Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Several transport options are just a short walk away and only a short drive to the cafes and theatre on vibrant Prospect Road.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.