On offer is this neat and tidy, well maintained home set on a low maintenance 674sqm (approximately) block. Located in a quiet street in a hidden pocket of Gepps Cross, this home is sure to impress.
This home features an abundance of off-road parking and storage and is ideal for a tradesperson with plenty of space for tools in the large garage. The home also offers outstanding year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living area to the external undercover area and sparkling swimming pool.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Light filled lounge and dining area with split system air conditioner
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard
- New carpets to bedrooms
- Polished floorboards in main living areas
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area
- In-ground swimming pool
- External rumpus room with pergola
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Large garage for additional off-road parking
- Double length carport with automatic roller door
Located in close proximity to local shopping options, public transport and a variety of public and private schools. Cosmopolitan Prospect Road is only a short drive away, offering a variety of shopping, restaurants and cafes. All of this and only 10km (approximately) to the CBD with easy accessibility via Main North Road.
Do not miss out on the opportunity to secure this lovely home!
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).