Attention Savvy Investors! Ideal Investment Opportunity in a Prime Location!
Your search ends here! If you're a discerning property investor, this impeccably maintained, low-maintenance property is a must-see. Currently leased until February 2024, this four-bedroom, two-bathroom home is perfectly situated just moments away from parks, playgrounds, schools, and the bustling Munno Para Shopping City.
Step inside, and you'll find a functional one-level interior that includes a spacious lounge/dining room with the option to utilize to suit your needs, and an open-plan kitchen and living area. Air-conditioning ensures year-round comfort in this well-lit space, and a sliding glass door provides direct access to the easy-to-manage backyard. The layout also features a double garage for secure vehicle parking.
Located just a 35-minute commute (approx.) from the Adelaide CBD, this home is in an ideal location for those who work in or near the city. Don't miss out on this fantastic investment opportunity!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of good size, both with built-in robes
- 4th bedroom or study/home office
- Formal lounge or dinning room
- Open-plan kitchen and living area with split system air conditioner and glass sliding door access to the backyard
- Contemporary kitchen with gas cooktop, ample cupboard and bench space + breakfast bar
- Sparkling main bathroom with bath and shower
- Laundry with built-in cupboard and external access
- Spacious backyard with low-maintenance lawns
- Modern flooring throughout
- Double garage with panel lift door and external access through additional roller door
- Double width paved driveway for additional off-street parking
- Currently tenanted for $460.00 per week until February 2024
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columba College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre are only a few minutes away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.