Modern, Stylish and Ultra-chic Home with Park Views!
This home’s prime corner block location perfectly showcases the stunning facade while inside, the flawless attention to detail continues with must-have modern features on show throughout. An abundance of natural light, a towering void and soaring 3-metre ceilings on the lower level enhance the sense of space with families, professionals and investors sure to fall head over heels for this remarkable residence.
Two bedrooms, a bathroom and an air-conditioned study nook are nestled on the ground floor along with a single garage with an automatic panel lift door and internal access.
Daily life will centre around the upper level with an open-plan, spacious and air-conditioned kitchen, living and meals area. The chic chef’s kitchen is set around a large centre island plus there are stainless steel appliances, ample storage, on-trend flooring and direct access to the covered balcony with park views.
This contemporary abode is located close to the CBD with everything the city has to offer only a short drive away.
Upper level comprising of:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and split-system air-conditioning
- Stylish kitchen with waterfall stone bench tops, chrome retractable mixer tap, double bowl under mount sink, 1m wide fridge provision with water connection, ample cupboard and bench space, gas cooking and split-system air-conditioning
- Light-filled meals and living area with access to your own private, oversized balcony featuring stunning park views
- Modern main bathroom with dual shower head and chrome tapware
- Built-in cupboards, perfect for additional storage
- 4.5m ceiling height (approx.)
Lower level comprising of:
- Great sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with ceiling fans and bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Study nook with split-system air-conditioning
- Modern bathroom with on-trend colours, dual shower head and chrome tapware
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access plus laundry facilities
- 3m high ceilings (approx.)
Other features throughout:
- LED downlights
- R.2 Insulation to internal and external walls
- Multiple double PowerPoints
Lightsview has been carefully designed with attention to convenience and open spaces, incorporating pedestrian linkages, local parks and public reserves, public transport and cycling routes. Located close to Northgate Shopping Centre and a variety of excellent public and private schools. All this and only 7km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer and the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and less than 9km (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information, please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.