Stunning, Stylish And Superbly Located
This stunning boutique built home has been immaculately maintained throughout and is set on a generous 430sqm (approximately) of modern low maintenance grounds.
This beautiful home offers the next lucky buyer to enjoy a perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the fabulous outdoor entertaining area and is located in one of the most in demand suburbs of Adelaide.
Features that make this home special;
- Spacious master bedroom with 5m (approximate) long built-in robe
- Ensuite with his and her sinks and large shower with dual shower heads
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both large with built-in robes
- Fantastic second living area or utilise as a fourth bedroom
- Modern contemporary designed kitchen with fantastic 5-point cook top, appliance tower, oven, dishwasher, island bench and a butler's pantry
- Light filled lounge area flowing to fantastic undercover Alfresco area
- Gorgeous main bathroom with marble basins, free standing bath and frameless shower
- Ample storage space, cupboards in laundry + 4 linen style cupboards throughout the home
- Dedicated study area
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioner
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout
- Alarm and intercom system
- Spacious double garage with automatic panel door + internal access to the home and rear courtyard
- Landscaped low maintenance front and rear yard + rain water tank
Location doesn’t get much better than this. Quality education institutions of Cedar College, Heritage College, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, St Pauls College as well as Windsor Gardens Secondary College and Hillcrest Primary School are all in the local area. There are magnificent wetlands and board walk close by, the perfect place for daily exercise and to kick back on a Sunday morning with a coffee at the Lakeside Café. Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plain Shopping Centre are both nearby for quality shopping and public transport is a short stroll to Sir Ross Smith Boulevard.
For further information please contact Mark Fricker 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.