Fantastic Family Home!
This fabulous solid brick family home is the one you have been waiting for! Immaculately presented and offering 4 bedrooms plus multiple living areas spread over 2 levels there is room for all the family to live, relax and play.
Situated on 980sqm (approximately) and featuring some of the best views in Valley View visible from multiple rooms throughout the house. Recently renovated to the highest of standards with quality fixtures and fittings, there is nothing left to do, but simply move in, relax and enjoy.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and direct access to 2-way bathroom and balcony which offers fabulous views
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Study or additional 4th bedroom with built-in robe
- Stunning kitchen with heat and dry dishwasher, 900mm Smeg freestanding oven, Caesar stone benchtops, 2 pac cabinetry and ample storage
- Large light filled living and dining room with built-in TV unit
- Sparkling main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, Caesar stone benchtops and quality fixtures
- Balcony with sweeping views of the foothills
- Huge rumpus room 5th bedroom or teenage retreat
- Neat and tidy bathroom
- Huge separate laundry with Caesar stone benchtop and plenty of cupboard space
- Store room with built-in cupboards
- Study nook
- Double garage/workshop with roller doors, sink and ample storage room
- Paved courtyard area
- Expansive rear yard with a variety of fruit trees
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Italian made drapes
- Brand new ceilings and downlights
- Provincial skirtings, ornate cornicing and chandeliers
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Brand new carpets
- Possible subdivision potential, whilst keeping the original house (Subject to Council Consent)
Location is the key with a variety of facilities within reach. Thomas Turner Reserve with playgrounds, barbeques, 3 ovals and a par 3 golf course are all just minutes away! Also in close proximity to the newly developed Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. A variety of schools including Kildare College and St Paul's College are also close by. All this and easy access into the CBD via The O'Bahn Interchange and other public transport options.
With all this on offer, the only thing that remains is to decide will it be you and your family that will enjoy great times for many years to come or someone else - don't miss out!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.